- 21.5.2002: Projects posted on the web.
- 17.1.2002: Next chance to take the exam (time: 16-20).
You will need to register for the exam using the normal
procedure (the web form on the department's web pages).
- 23.12.2001: Description of the
project work needed for the two
extra credits now available.
- 23.12.2001: Feedback form added.
- 23.12.2001: Section on
grading added in
the course description.
- 23.12.2001: Slides from the class on 29.11. uploaded
(see the materials section).
Exam results mailed to those who participated in the exam.
Local demo files are now available in the password protected section.
They have not been properly linked, though.
Thus, if the Powerpoint presentation wants to launch a file called,
for instance, "Suopuhe.wav", you should manually open this
through the link
Slides from the classes on
- 5.11.2001: Required readings listed and electronic versions
provided in the password protected section.
Slides from the class on 25.10. uploaded.
- 23.10.2001: Assignment 4 released, solutions to Assignment 2 posted,
slides from the class on 19.10. uploaded.
- 17.10.2001: CLASS ON 18.10. CANCELLED.
Instead, there will be a class on 25.10.
Location: lecture room A2a (16-18), A3 (18-20).
- 3.10.2001: A link to the slides on the Materials page
has been restored (it was accidentally deleted yesterday).
- 2.10.2001: Assignments 2 and 3 released.
- 2.10.2001: Documents for the first assignment (task and
solutions) uploaded in the Materials section.
- 1.10.2001: Slides from the first class uploaded.
- 23.9.2001: On Wednesday the 26th at 9:45, tune your radio
to "Ylen ykkönen" and listen to the Bittivirtaa show.
Markku Turunen is interviewed and he will give an overview
of the speech interface research at TAUCHI.
Repeated at 18:45 on the same day.
- 16.9.2001: Course web pages opened.